No Products in the Cart
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● Mixcder must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Mixcder or Mixcder’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized Mixcder reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to). It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty time-frame.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
Mixcder is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of Mixcder products
● Returning personal items sent to Mixcder
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error and doesn't meet the warranty. For purchases not made directly through Mixcder’s official website , please contact the point-of-purchase and ask for return/replacement/repair help.
Please do not return the product unless you are instructed to do so. If you want to learn more about our warranty information, please click here.