Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. The headphone cannot be turned on.
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 2. Why the headphone can’t be paired with a mobile phone?
- Please check as below: 1. Please check whether the headphone is in pairing mode. 2. Please make sure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth function is on. 3. Please make sure that the two devices are in the effective pairing range. (10 meters). If using ShareMe function, make sure that the two headphones are within 5 meters. 4. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the headphone and the mobile phone, such as walls. 5. Furthermore, you can try to restart the headphone and pair it with the mobile phone again.
- 3. There are some noises.
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the paired device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using the ShareMe function, make sure they are within 5 meters.
- 4. My mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone.
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 5. How to extend the life span of my headphone?
- 1. Store the earphone with power off and in a dry environment. 2. If you don't use the earphone for a long period, charging the battery every 2 months for 1-2 hours. 3. Don't charge the battery beyond the rating. 4. Keep the temperature at 0℃-40℃ during charging. 5. Don't put the earphone on combustible substances (bed and carpet) during charging. 6. Don't disassemble and replace the built-in battery on your own, which will damage the headphone. 7. Use a dry cloth to clean it if needed. 8. Avoid dropping the headphone from high places or on hard surfaces. 9. Avoid exposing the headphone to extreme temperature. (Recommended Storage temperature is -40℃-70℃.)
- 6. If I have a pair of no ShareMe headphones, can I plug it into the headphone jack of the ShareMe headphone and listen to the same music?
- No, you can't. The ShareMe function only works via Bluetooth connection.
- 7. Do I need to charge the headphone when used with the 3.5mm audio cable?
- No, you don't need to charge the headphone if you want to use as wired mode.
- 8. Does it support aptX? Is there a delay in video?
- No, it doesn't support aptX, but it has super sound and comfortable wearing. If you are looking for a headphone that with no delay in video, we’d suggest our other headphone which supports aptX LL, like MS301 and HD601.