Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. The headphone cannot be turned on.
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 2. Why the headphone can’t be paired with the mobile phone?
- Please check as below: 1. Please check whether the headphone is in pairing mode. 2. Please make sure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth function is on. 3. Please make sure that the two devices are in the effective pairing range. (10 meters). If using ShareMe function, make sure that the two headphones are within 5 meters. 4. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the headphone and the mobile phone, such as walls. 5. Furthermore, you can try to restart the headphone and pair it with the mobile phone again.
- 3. Why there are some noises?
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the paired device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using the ShareMe function, make sure they are within 5 meters.
- 4. Why my mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone?
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 5. My mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone.
- Please check that the headphone is in pairing mode. Refer to user's manual chapter 5. Pairing with Wireless devices. Sometimes when the headphone is connected too many Wireless devices, it cannot search and pair effectively. Or your mobile phone and computer are already connected to many other devices. Try removing some connections before searching the headphone.
- 6. Can I remove the holders of the earphone?
- Yes, you can easily remove them if you want, it's soft rubber. We suggest you can use the holders in gym, and remove it at home.
- 7. Can I use the headphone through the audio cable while the battery is dead?
- Yes. You don't need to turn on the headphone when you use the audio cable to listen to music. You can enjoy music all the time with the 3.5mm cable.
- 8. Does the headphone work with Smart TV?
- It depends. The headphone works with all devices with Bluetooth. If your Smart TV has Bluetooth, it is ok to use; if your Smart TV doesn't have Bluetooth, you will need a Bluetooth transmitter like Mixcder TR007 and TR008 or a Bluetooth dongle to enable your smart TV with Bluetooth function.
- 9. Can I use the microphone while plugged in audio cable?
- No, the microphone can't work when using as wired headphone.
- 10. Is the headphone noise canceling?
- No, it's not an active noise canceling headphone, but it is over ear and noise isolation.